It was a Lesson from the Course of Miracles which FINALLY allowed me to dissolve the belief that I need ‘this’ or ‘that’ because these things or achievements will make me feel happy and complete. Through MEDITATING on a lesson from the Course of Miracles that I do not lack anything, I awakened into an indescribable fullness that has never left me. I share this lesson with you today:
“Lack implies that you would be better off in a state somehow different from the one you are in. Until the 'separation', which is the meaning of the 'fall', nothing was lacking. There were no needs at all…,The REAL purpose of this world is to use it to correct your unbelief... A sense of separation from God is the ONLY lack you really need correct…As you integrate you become one, and your needs become one accordingly. Unified needs lead to unified action, because this produces a lack of conflict……
Only perfect love exists.
If there is fear,
It produces a state that does not exist.
Believe this and you will be free. Only God can establish this solution, and this faith is His gift.”
Now as I meditate on this truth, all sense of lack dissipates and I feel complete and full.
No comments:
Post a Comment