Thursday, November 19, 2009

You are the navigator who can choose what type of journey you will make in life.

Life is really beautiful, if you choose it to be. If you seek beauty in life, that is what you’ll find, if you seek pain, hardship, that is also what you’ll get. You are navigator of your ship and only you can decide what type of journey you will go on. It’s what you surround yourself with - the artifacts, books, people, places, and thoughts that create your reality or the journey that you will be taking in life. Pause, and really ask yourself, “How do I see the world?”

You’re answer should serve as an indicator of the reality you’ve chosen to construct for yourself. Remember, if you see the world as filled with selfish people, somewhere along the line you made the decision to surround yourself with those types of individuals. There was a time when I held that belief, but today I have chosen a different one. I fully believe that every human being has a kind, altruistic nature. Today, I live in this understanding and fully experience this as my own reality. Remember you are the navigator who can choose what type of journey you will make in life.

No comments: